Hostess snacks fly off shelves as Covid-19 restrictions ease

I read on Yahoo News that sales of Hostess snacks have been skyrocketing, as Covid-19 restrictions continue to ease. Let me tell you, I personally didn't go without Hostess snacks during the entire lockdown. Below is a bulk shipment of six Banana Twinkies boxes I ordered for my snack cake stash last month.

Bulk order of 60 Banana twinkies

Mind you, I won't be eating every one of these myself.  My son actually split the order with me, and I do indeed share with my family of five. Hostess got me through some dark afternoons during this pandemic. For a short block of time in the afternoon, I was able to sip a coffee, have a wonderful snack, and de-stress. And sometimes, that's all you need to get your head back in the game.  For that Hostess.. I thank you!

Comments