My top three favorite Little Debbie Snack Cakes

Little Debbie snack cakes always comes to mind when I think of quick, convenient and affordable comfort food. Below is a list of my top three favorite Little Debbie snack cake varieties.



#3.) Jelly Creme Pies

Jelly Creme Pies

Sweet creme and strawberry-flavored jelly is nestled between two soft cookies coated in fudge. These remind me of Moon Pies which I love, and the strawberry filling is a great addition that adds a nice little pop to the snack cake.




#2.) Strawberry Shortcake Rolls

Strawberry Shortcake Rolls


I really do enjoy this sponge cake that's rolled up with fluffy vanilla creme and strawberry-flavored filling. I love how the bottom of the cake is dipped in white icing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the roll.




#1.) Banana Twins

Banana Twins


Little Debbie's signature creme is sandwiched between two moist banana-flavored cake layers. Banana flavored Twinkies are one of my all time favorite snack cakes, so this is why I probably like them so much. One of these with a coffee is an awesome afternoon of after dinner treat.  

I've noticed Little Debbie has come out with some new snack cakes as of late, so perhaps it's time to try some of their newer varieties. As always, any new taste tests will be shared right here.

Comments