Hostess releases Limited Edition S'Mores Cup Cakes


Seasonal S'mores cupcakes


Just in time for summer, Hostess has a new seasonal release. The S'Mores Cupcake, is a chocolate iced yellow cupcake with toasted marshmallow creme filling. Will these be reminiscent of campfire S'Mores? Maybe. Would they be similar enough to the real thing to satisfy my personal S'Mores loving palate? Probably not.  

I didn't spring for a box for one simple reason. There is no Graham Cracker flavor added to these cupcakes. Sure, the Graham Cracker is definitely my least favorite part of a S'More.. but it has to be present if you're going for authentic S'More flavor. Curiosity may get the better of me before Summer's end however, and I may give these a try just for the heck of it.  If I do.. you'll hear about it right here at Snack Cake Life.

Comments