Seasonal Tastykake FASTBALLS

I need a good Snow ball fix from time to time.  I do love a good Hostess 'Snoball', but I must admit that Tastykake Snow Balls are bigger and better tasting. I also love that I can find them in the Dollar Store. What a bargain!


Tastykake FASTBALLS Snow Balls


Tastykake most likely took a cue from Hostess and their seasonal Baseball Cupcakes, to capitalize on Spring Fever when Major League Baseball starts up. As you can see, Tastykake FASTBALLS are basically a white Tastykake Snow Ball in limited edition packaging. There's no MLB Baseball as of yet this year due to Covid-19, but I picked up this pack for a snack to eat while watching Korean baseball on my day off this week.


White Tastykake Snow Ball aka FASTBALL


Tastykake FASTBALLS

Nothing special about the FASTBALLS themselves as far as aesthetics go, but they sure do taste great. The packaging was enough to sucker me into buying these snacks, and will more than likely get me to impulse buy again in the future.

Comments

  1. Blasphemy! lol

    Everyone knows the best snowball by far is the green seasonal St. Patrick's Day version.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a comparison between Snowballs and Baseballs. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment