Limited Edition Red White and Blue Twinkies are back!


In case you haven't heard, Red, White & Blue Twinkies are back in stores for a limited time. If I see these around the fourth of July, I usually pick up a box, but haven't done so in a couple years until now. All in all these taste just like normal Twinkies, and are speckled with red & blue spots throughout.  The white in red, white & blue, obviously must be in reference to the creme filling. Smart choice by Hostess. I know I personally don't find food covered in white spots very appetizing. 



Something that would definitely make these snacks more fun and better themed for the 4th of July, would be to make these Twinkies with red, white & blue pop rocks. Not sure if that's even possible, but if anyone could figure out a way to do it, I'm sure Hostess can (I've already pitched them the idea).

All in all these are a fun snack to have around on Independence Day. If you want to pick some up do it soon, as they are only slated to be on shelves until around  July 4th.

Comments