Hostess Adds Iced Lemon CupCakes to Permanent Line-Up of Snack Cakes


Lots of Cupcake news on the Hostess front today. Hostess just announced that they will be adding Iced Lemon CupCakes to their permanent lineup.  The Hostess Lemon cupcakes aren't my favorite cupcake, but they're pretty dang good.  I would have thought they would be a seasonal release before being made permanent.

Hostess Orange Cupcake
Now.. if Hostess would bring back their Orange CupCakes, I'd be ecstatic.  However, Hostess Orange CupCakes are one of those snack cakes like Chocodiles or Banana Twinkies. They don't officially show up on the Hostess lineup or Limited Edition lineup, but appear from time to time, and sporadically at best.  I tend to see them more often in vending machines and convenience store 2-packs.  I may have to do some investigating and see what the deal is on these.



Comments